Basement Flooding Protection Subsidy Program In Toronto (Backwater Valve & Sump Pump) – Up to $3,400
City rebates for backwater valve and sump pump installations and repairs
Get up to $3,400 Right Now with Basement Flooding Protection Subsidy Program! We Do All The Work For You!
- Backwater valve – $1,250
- Sump Pumps – $1,750
- Pipe Severance and Capping – $400
There are many rebates available by your city to help offset the cost of water-related issues in your home. We can help you through the rebate process and complete the work required. Rebates are available for items such as a backwater valve, sump pumps and weeping tile severance and capping.
Toronto Flood Protection Rebates
Let us go through the City of Toronto Rebate process for you, including:
- Obtaining all relevant City of Toronto Permits
- Completing the Basement Flooding Protection Subsidy Application Form, including ensuring you get all work subsidies you are eligible for:
- Installation or Replacement of backwater valve
- Installation of alarm for backwater valve
- Installation or Replacement of sump pump
- Installation of alarm for sump pump
- Installation of back-up power for sump pump
- Disconnection of foundation drains (weeping tiles) from the City’s sewer system including capping the underground sewer connection
- Up to $3400 rebate!
- Once work is completed, arranging appointments for inspection from the City of Toronto Building Division
Check out your respective city website from the list below and contact us to discuss this further and have the work completed or call our office and we will help you to find all the information you need.