Toronto Waterproofing, Drain & Plumbing Services
Services Areas: Toronto, Scarborough, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, Richmond Hill, Markham, Newmarket, GTA
If a clogged shower drain is slowing you down, do not get frustrated. DrainCom offers quick and convenient solutions to your problems. As a team of professionals, we respond quickly to any emergency situations like a shower blockage or a tub clog.
Let’s take a look at some simple signs of a clogged drain:
- Water comes back instead of going down the sink drain
- Water in the toilet bowl bubbles when you run the sink
- Water accumulates around the shower drain and then slowly drains out
- Bad rotting smell of food from the sink drain of the kitchen or disposal
- Puddle of water appearing on the floor near the sink or tub
- Gurgling sounds from drains after running a dishwasher or washing machine
- Slow draining of water from the sink, bathtub or other fixture is the indication of a clogged drain even if there is no backup of water yet.
If you face any of these issues, it’s time to give us a call. Once we are at your place, we diagnose and explain the cause. Based on the assessment, we suggest the best solution. Our plumbers carry all the necessary equipment in their service vans so that you can get your issue resolved at the first visit. Thus, you do not only save money but time as well.