Draincom offers complete drain cleaning solutions with over 20 years of industry experience. Plumbing, sewer and drain cleaning/ repair and waterproofing are some popular services Draincom is known for. Flooding, emergency services and commercial and industrial cleaning are their other areas of expertise.
With a 9.9/ 10 rating on the Homestars website (the highest there is in the industry),Draincom offers services in over 15 areas in and around Toronto and has a number of client testimonials to attest for the quality of work provided by their trained technicians. An intention to serve their clients and the community equally is what motivates Draincom’s team to do their best, every day.
To help stellar students continue their academic education without the pressure of having to pay bills, Draincom runs an annual competition, offering $500 scholarship to the winner.
Canadian/US citizens or permanent residents with the required minimum GPA and enrolled in a Canadian or United States university or college for the Fall 2019 term.
HOW TO APPLY:
APPLICATION: Four components must be submitted for your entry: (A) Application form, (B) A small writing project, (C) Copy of transcript, (D) Proof of Canadian or US Residence
(A) Application Form: Fill out the Scholarship Application form on our scholarship page (Find Link Below). All fields must be filled out.
(B) Small Writing Project: On a website, blog or online forum, write an 800-1000 word article on the topic below:
CAN DRAIN CLEANING BE AUTOMATED? WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS OF AUTOMATING HOME SERVICES VS. EMPLOYING MANUAL LABOUR FOR THE SAME?
- Your published piece of content must be received no later than August 31, 2019
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format, no link to Google Docs or PDFs
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email
- No additional information should be included
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION
The best article will be innovative, express thoughts clearly and concisely, and be devoid of grammatical or spelling errors. The article must also include a link from the website or blog to the Draincom website (https://www.draincom.com/ ).
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: August 31, 2019
DATE OF DECISION: The winner will be announced and awarded on September 6, 2019
We look forward to reading your submissions.